Kick start your career with a bright future in engineering thanks to the Penti-M apprentice program.
Penti-M Engineering Australia are looking for a dedicated and driven apprentice to join our premier team, as a Fitter & Machinist (Mechanical Engineering).
- Build a life-long career in the Mechanical Engineering industry
- Become a highly skilled, first class Fitter & Machinist with real experience
- Join a premier team, strive for greatness and make a difference to the world
- Learn and develop news skills from our world-class team and practices
- Finish with a Cert III or IV in Mechanical Engineering and become a true professional
One (1) position is available for the right candidate.
Applicants will need strong mathematical and problem solving skills, along with a genuine interest in mechanical systems, components, machinery and machine tools. A strong work ethic, ability to show initiative and work both independently and in a team environment are crucial.
The job is based in Rockhampton in our comprehensive engineering workshop Monday – Friday, with the option of additional on-site work and overtime when required.
Applications must include:
- cover letter
- complete resume
- school results
- work experience details
- supporting evidence
Please submit your applications via email with “2019 Apprenticeship” as the subject line: email@example.com
Penti-M Engineering Australia is a smoke, alcohol and drug free work environment. We actively encourage sport and community participation, healthy living and exercise as an important part of a work life balance.
For further information about our company and services please view our website www.penti-mengineering.com.au
Applications close 5pm, 28th June 2019.