World-class Machinists WANTED!
Penti-M Engineering Australia, is Central Queensland’s leading precision machining and engineering service provider, and are urgently looking for dedicated and first-class CNC and manual machinists to join and expand our team!
- Enjoy the lifestyle of the Capricorn Coast and Central Queensland region!
- Operate in a closed, climate controlled, clean condition and highly equipped CNC workshop,
- Work in a diverse environment within multiple industry sectors! Every day is something new,
- Build a life-long career in the ever changing and fast moving, engineering industry,
- Perfect and develop new skills from our world-class team and practices,
- Join a premier team, strive for greatness and make a difference to the world.
- advanced programming & precise operation of the Mazak Integrex 400IV-S CNC machine
- programming & operation of additional CNC machine tools including Mazak VTC 800
- use of SolidWorks, AutoCAD and cam software for drawings, models, programs etc
- design, modelling and engineering of new components, products or systems
- machining using conventional tools – lathes, mills, horizontal borer if required
- precision cylindrical and surface grinding if required
- be actively involved in implementing innovation and improvements
- possess a strong safety, environmental and sustainable employment focus
- demonstrate problem solving and strong mathematical ability to work efficiently
- possess a strong focus on teamwork & the ability to work within a team and alone
- actively involved in a dedicated, superior engineering team and strive for greatness!
Applicants must have an approved trade qualification with a minimum of 5 years post trade experience including 5 years of Mazak experience in programming and operation. Current Integrex experience is also preferred. Applicants must be able to demonstrate their experience, quality, performance and knowledge.
The position is based in Rockhampton in our comprehensive engineering workshop Monday – Friday, with the option of additional on-site work and overtime when required. Attractive employment conditions and benefits will be offered to suitable candidates.
Multiple positions are available to fill our world-class machinist needs. Applications are now being taken via email: email@example.com or via our office. To contact the team via phone please call +617 4927 3160 and speak to Wayne.
For further information about our company and services please view our website:
Check out what Rockhampton has to offer!