Penti-M Engineering Australia, is Central Queensland’s leading precision machining and engineering service provider, and are urgently looking for dedicated, first-class CNC and manual machinists to join and expand our team!
- Enjoy the lifestyle of the Capricorn Coast and Central Queensland region!
- Operate in a closed, climate controlled, clean condition and well equipped CNC workshop,
- Work in a diverse environment within multiple industry sectors! Every day is something new,
- Build a life-long career in the ever-changing and fast moving, engineering industry,
- Develop new skills from our world-class team and practices,
- Join a premier team, and make a difference to the world.
First Class Fitter/Machinists
CNC Machinists & Programmers
- advanced programming & precise operation of the Mazak Integrex 400IV-S CNC machine
- programming & operation of additional CNC machine tools including Mazak VTC 800
- use of HyperMILL CAM software for 5 Axis programming
- use of SolidWorks & AutoCAD for drawing & modelling
- design, modelling and engineering of new components, products or systems
- machining using conventional tools – lathes, mills, horizontal borer if required
- precision cylindrical and surface grinding if required
- be actively involved in implementing innovation and improvements
- possess a strong safety, environmental and sustainable employment focus
- demonstrate problem solving and strong mathematical ability to work efficiently
- possess a strong focus on teamwork & the ability to work within a team and alone
- actively involved in a dedicated, superior engineering team focused on delivering results
Qualified applicants must have an approved trade qualification with a minimum of 5 years post trade experience including 5 years of Mazak and/or HyperMILL experience in programming and operation. Current Integrex experience is also preferred and applicants must be able to demonstrate their experience and knowledge.
Apprenticeship applicants will need strong mathematical and problem solving skills, along with a genuine interest in mechanical systems, components, machinery and machine tools. A strong work ethic, ability to show initiative and work both independently and in a team environment are crucial.
The positions are based in Rockhampton, QLD in our comprehensive engineering workshop Monday – Friday. Attractive employment conditions and benefits will be offered to suitable candidates.
Multiple positions are available to fill our CNC and manual machinist vacancies. Applications are now being taken via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via our office. To contact the team via phone please call +617 4927 3160 and speak to Wayne.
Check out what Rockhampton has to offer! LIVE | WORK | PLAY