Health and Safety
Penti-M Engineering Australia is a family owned and run business committed to the provision of a safe and healthy work environment for our employees, contractors and clients.
Physical safety is only the beginning – the wellbeing and health of our employees as well as our approach to work/life balance all contribute to making Penti-M Engineering a sustainable and productive business.
Penti-M Engineering firmly takes the stance that it is not acceptable for any person to be harmed while at work. To further this value, Penti-M Engineering is committed to:
- Making safety our first priority;
- Keeping up with and exceeding industry-standard practices;
- Identifying, controlling and eliminating hazards;
- Proactively managing health and safety risks within our business;
- Providing regular training and resources to staff;
- Reducing risk at all levels, and
- Introducing injury prevention strategies.
Penti-M Engineering understands that our business may impact the environment through our work practices, products and purchases.
When it comes to the environment, Penti-M aims to meet or exceed environmental management industry standards.
Our management will make environmentally responsible decisions regarding sustainability of our business operations.
We bring positive attitudes to environmental considerations and realise that our whole team must be involved in taking care of the environment through our everyday actions. From turning lights off to environmentally friendly purchasing decisions where possible, Penti-M Engineering will consistently act in a manner that endeavours not to harm the environment.
Penti-M Engineering has built our business reputation around our quality and precision standards. Without this focus on quality, our business cannot continue to grow in a manner commensurate to our vision.
Penti-M Engineering is committed to furthering our quality reputation by:
- Ensuring our work meets statutory obligations and quality standards;
- Constantly asking how we can improve: in design, in methodology and in delivery of our services;
- Training our staff to our high standards, and constantly challenging these standards;
- Encouraging constructive feedback from superiors and clients, during and after projects, and;
- Regularly evaluating the performance of our staff, subcontractors and suppliers.
Penti-M Engineering is proudly based in Rockhampton, Central Queensland. We believe that as a successful business operating within a regional community it is imperative for us to show our support through sponsorships and donations where possible. An example of this is our ongoing support of the Rockhampton motorcycling community, including:
- Sponsoring an up & coming athlete competing in Australia’s most prestigious motorcycling championships across QLD, NSW, VIC, SA.
- Long-term involvement with the Rockhampton & District Motocross Club. Assisting in the complete rebuilding and upgrading to a national standard venue after devastating floods.
- The complete design, manufacture and ongoing use of the world’s first, nitrogen powered speedway solo bike starting gates.
- Supporting local community, sporting and not-for-profit events.