⚙️ WE’RE HIRING!! ⚙️ 🔩 POSITION AVAILABLE 🔩
Kick start 2018 with a bright future in engineering thanks to the Penti-M apprentice program.
Penti-M Engineering Australia are looking for a dedicated and driven apprentice to join our premier team, as a Fitter & Machinist (Mechanical Engineering).
- Build a life-long career in the Mechanical Engineering industry
- Become a highly skilled, first class Fitter & Machinist with real experience
- Join a premier team, strive for greatness and make a difference to the world
- Learn and develop news skills from our world-class team and practices
- Finish with a Cert IV in Mechanical Engineering and become a true professional
One (1) position is available for the right candidate to fill the Fitter & Machinist apprenticeship slot. Applications are now being taken via email: email@example.com or via our office.
Applicants will need strong mathematical and problem solving skills, along with a genuine interest in mechanical systems, components, machinery and machine tools. Work ethic, ability to show initiative and work independently and in a team environment are crucial.
The job is based in Rockhampton in our comprehensive engineering workshop Monday – Friday, with the option of additional on-site work and overtime when required.
For further information about our company and services please view our website www.penti-mengineering.com.au
Applications close 5pm September 29th, 2017.